Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Issues on my mind lately.. Donno what to do abt it. I chose the easiest and cowardest way out: Not to think and dwell. Focus on more impt things on hand. Being in the company of my fun-loving colleagues, as well as immersing myself in work really helps to keep me alive in some ways.

Whatever that turns out, I just have to trust. Although sometimes its really difficult.

Anyway, here's some updates: Wrk's been good. I enjoy it more and more. Except for some cultural shock, things not going the way i want in those fairy tale books. Well, tt' just the way the wrld is.


not. a. boy!5:45 AM

l*l joHnny; l*l fiVe-yEaRs; l*l mOustachIn'; l*l cycLIn'; l*l groW!'; l*l geT gUrlfRen';
l*l Happy Tree Friends
Cute Overloads
NTU French Society
HoroScoPes
What's YouR TaKe On ThiS?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com