"SO what u doing now that ur wrk ends?" "Slacking everyday?" "Hey, no job ah? haha." "Yo why not just get any job first to gain experience?" "So what u do now?" "Hello Babe, flipping newspapers?" "IDLE AGAIN HAH"
and the list goes on to that effect.
I'm getting pissed off to the max frm my well meaning frens. Or supposedly well meaning friends. Cos as u can see, some of them were rather sarcastic. I'm so sick of answering to them. Explaining myself just sounds like defending myself for the lack of my busy-ness in wrk that most MSE graduands of class 2006 experienced now.
Fine, I shall go and get any job now. First of all, I'm going to make myself DEAF so i can wrk in the KFC near my hse cos apparently its a charitable kind of organisation. OR I can be a road sweeper in the sweltering Singapore sun! 3rd, I can join the sales forces out there. Yakking away to aunties and uncles selling pots and pans and I can speak till my saliva's all over their face and my face red and they won't even buy! Or the higher class job would b selling policies and living off their monthly premiums.