Mr Darlie tld me that he saw a bk abt 3cm thick (I think) titled What Do Men Know abt Women. And what they 'described' inside was sooo true!! Cos................ The pages inside were B.L.A.N.K. !! Sometimes women think funnily and weirdly. Take for eg. Guy asked Gal if she's upset. Gal says No. So Guy, being insensitive (for most guys are) just shrugged and let it be. Then Gal will wail cos whatever she says its usually the opposite! Funny hw gals think.
I'm not an exception. Whenever someone asks me things like How u want me to make up to u? In my mind, I could recite 243439x304930943 things for him to make up to me. Yet my answer was plain and simple. No need. But I don't wail if he just takes it as that. Cos I'm not a person who doesn't like to ask for things. THough I expect him to hv the sensitivity to go do smth to make it up. Not necessarily in gifts form. Haha!
Guys can never udnerstand Gals. Men can never understand Women. Many bks hv been written on such topics regarding the men n women. Men r from Mars, Women are frm Venus that kind of thing...
Me? Sometimes I don't even understand myself, much less my course of actions.
I couldnt' interpret this pic when i saw it on a Shirt at Orchard. It took 2 pple to hint and after much hints, when i still don't know, I was finally tld of the meaning!