Friday, August 18, 2006

I don't know if you guys hv ever had the kind of feeling whereby u get misunderstood by pple, and yet u are unable to defend urself. Bcos the more u say, the more ur explanations turn out to be lame. And finally it only amounts to excuses. Pathetic excuses for a true and pure explanation from ur heart. Then again, perhaps its my fault. N i probably deserve for being snapped at when i tried to call and explain. Oh well, as far as i'm concerned, I wasn't covering for what is being said nor am i trying to lie smoothly. I've lied most of the Sats and i think its enough (and I probably hv to cut dwn and eventually becoming 0 lies). I don't have to add on one more cos as it is, I'm already guilt stricken.


not. a. boy!8:31 AM

l*l joHnny; l*l fiVe-yEaRs; l*l mOustachIn'; l*l cycLIn'; l*l groW!'; l*l geT gUrlfRen';
l*l Happy Tree Friends
Cute Overloads
NTU French Society
HoroScoPes
What's YouR TaKe On ThiS?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com