I value truths alot, although i'm ok with white lies. (ironic huh?) I hate and despise liars, esp when you are lying through ur teeth and that after that u try to cover up with some lies on buttering me up! ANd why lie abt something as simple as your school? My pissed level has reached its highest today! But Thank God I was very calm.
Leonard Gan: says: tell you something. I am prone to do crazy stuff .afterall I came from a boy's school = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:ha = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:frm wat sch Leonard Gan: says:Raffles institiution = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:oH u frm RI = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:wah = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:pretigious = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:i tot that timE u tld me u frm st gab. at thevi's bdae party = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:and u said u knew wenwei from there Leonard Gan: says:wow you seem to remember our conversation pretty well.. glad you do = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:so means u lied to me la Leonard Gan: says:no . I am from the Brother of St Gabriel, RI of the north = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:wat do u mean = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:earlier on, u said u from raffles institution Leonard Gan: says:okie I was only joking. Leonard Gan: says:I'm from the vineyard Leonard Gan: says:meaning I am from St Gab (grappes) Leonard Gan: says:aniway, dont get mad at me..I just teasing you Leonard Gan: says:I feel so sad Leonard Gan: says:its just one lie Leonard Gan: says:pls accept this apology for my lie *and he proceeds to send me a PDF file on indonesian snacks! As if i hv use for it!* = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:one lie is still a lie = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:maybe cos i'm very particular abt it Leonard Gan: says: ya .and since we are such gd friends and its a small lie..and friends are suppose to forgive and forget = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:sory, are we gd frens? = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:i din noe = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:a lie no matter big or small is still a lie right Leonard Gan: says:sorri..dont break my fragile heart.tonight I cannot sleep = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says: cos the thing is, i don udnerstand why u must lie to me when this kind of thing is quite uh small Leonard Gan: says:okie..I promise never to lie to you again Leonard Gan: says: I will be very sad and I wont be able to slp. I will have dreams of you scolding me. = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:ya right Leonard Gan: says:and I will feel so sad. = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:well, u don hv to try making me smile or wat = ToMaToGaL = Lizzie = says:cos i'm nt that kind of gal
Anw, conversations still cont but i really couldnt care less with him. He's just someone with random thoughts. I'll forgive. Eventually. But i think i will keep a distance. Oh crap. THis blog is like open to public huh? and so he may hv see this. Who cares.