Monday, May 22, 2006

Walked past my neighbour's hse and saw a piece of calligraphy writing at their door. And all of a sudden, i was immediately walking down Memory Lane. Back to the younger times when i was learning Art. And each mth we would work on different themes. First it would be simple drawings and colour painting (water colour), and then going on to abstract art, pop art, and calligraphy!! I darent say i love calligraphy cos i hv no flair for writing chinese words. It's nt juz writing every stroke simply. It comes with strength, feelings etc.. Sadly i couldnt comprehend at tt time and i juz wrote as i would if i used a pen. ANd Mrs Leong would always hold my hand and guide me. Bt then i feel its pointless; cos half the time i cant even see hw she is writing. haha. Bt still, looking at the calligraphy art by my neighbours brings back memories. Sweet bitter memories. I don even liked art tt time, parents juz put me through art and music lessons at Yamaha. Though ok, i must admit i got a tiny flair for it(trying to be humble haha). Entered competitions and such (with no prizes though), bt thats juz it.

I donno when i stopped having art lessons. Prob when i was Sec 1. or was it 2? But i remembered telling my parents straight frm classes one day that i dont want to learn art anymore. I'm juz nt interested. I prefer music. Though i'm nt as gd as some ppl are.. Bt my love for it is enough!Cos at least i got the drive to pursue it. Donno why i'm suddenly so nostalgic.

LIfe is short. I'll just treasure the remaining times we had. Be it family, frens, or bf. And after that?? I don't know. I'll just leave it to the guy up there.


not. a. boy!3:50 AM

l*l joHnny; l*l fiVe-yEaRs; l*l mOustachIn'; l*l cycLIn'; l*l groW!'; l*l geT gUrlfRen';
l*l Happy Tree Friends
Cute Overloads
NTU French Society
HoroScoPes
What's YouR TaKe On ThiS?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com