Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Suddenly felt a little... i donno. Juz so hard to get the wrds out. I don think i'm ever good enough.. Feel as if its sort of an assessment i hv to take and go through. Sometimes the feeling aint good u noe.. God, i feel so helpless! And yes, i love surprises; bt i don appreciate the sudden dropping of bombshell saying tt Oh they r over at my place etc. Fine, i shall do that nxt time. I shall do it UR way. Since i wasnt treated with respect, then don expect me to do the same.

I shd hv juz gone for the diving trip with him, and then inform u only when i'm swimming with him. N ya, it slipped my mind. So? Angry? Upset? Well, i had my fair share of those emotions. It doesnt mean tt everytime i keep quiet means i don hv anyth to say or do i hv no opinions. Or that i condone certain behaviour.

Yeah, call me over-reacting. I don think i am. Period.

I shd also be devoid of ALL emotions. A fathomless abyss. Bt i pray for Strength too.

On a lighter note: Thks to X-cuts and KooL who console me or tried to console me yesterday.


not. a. boy!8:32 AM

l*l joHnny; l*l fiVe-yEaRs; l*l mOustachIn'; l*l cycLIn'; l*l groW!'; l*l geT gUrlfRen';
l*l Happy Tree Friends
Cute Overloads
NTU French Society
HoroScoPes
What's YouR TaKe On ThiS?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com