Jitters. That jittery unhyped feeling i get as always before exams. And i realli mean before! in another 2 hrs i will be in the exam hall i always hate; pondering over the qns and scribbling away madly.
In another 5 hrs i will be fretting over whether i did well anot. Argh. I hate this feeling. If only i try not to be a perfectionist, then prob i wouldnt care if i get tt grade.
I wonder how.. i wonder why.
"I nv expect u will use the wrd bother on me. If its so bothersome for u to reply my sms now, then don force urself" =I'm irate at this sms i rec frm my fren. To think we r clse frens. And by using the wrd bother, it wasnt wat u think i meant. the fact tt u wrote this statement proves to shw hw lightly u take our frenship. Fine by me. U don mean a damn thing to me right now. Been waiting for u to call/sms to apologise bt apparently u think u were right. U'll prob wont get to see this entry anw since i din even gif u my blog add.
RIght now, i hv more impt and pressing events on my mind than trying to explain myself to u. And i once said, if i don treasure a person too much as a fren, i wont bother explaining my course of actions. Right now, as of today, we are only acquaintances.