Wanted to get my slides up for this fri's presentation. Somehw i couldnt do it.. my thoughts kept wandering..Fingers hovering over the keyboard, yet nothing concrete n substantial could come out; except for the words: Outline and Introduction. Oh plus my proj title. Crap!
Had a gd(donno if it was)talk with him juz now..in the comp lab. not a gd place bt then well, i juz suddenly had an impulse to pour out all my thoughts tt's been inside me for like 2 wks. Noticed some stark differences, bt well.. everyone is different to each and his own ways. Bt somehw i was upset.
I am a very impulsive person. Who likes to do things on the spur of moment. I was told that ppl doin things on the spur of moment can lead to some undesirable consequences. I beg to differ. To a certain extent. Of cos i'm nt referring to spur of the moment things like go rob a bank juz cos u hv no $ or sth to tt effect.. Bt i prefer to do things tt make me happy. If i think sth will make me happy, i will do it cos HEY! we only passed this way once. Of cos, this does nt inc illegal and stupid things like runnin out onto the rd to feel hw excruciatin the pain is when the car kisses u.
THen on the other side of the coin, there is the thinker. Who does everything by weighin out the options and thinking. All the different ways and route are all in the back of the mind. Sometimes i would think to myself, isnt it sooo xin ku? Oh well, i guess ppl are different.
Coming back to my thoughts. i donno or hw to say out. ALL thoughts r random and erratic in my mind. I juz love the adrenaline flow of doing sth not planned. Yet, it could get me into trouble.
I like the simple act of doing sth with someone i'm close with to bring a r/s stronger (not SEX). Is it tt difficult? I thought couples shd spend quality time tog, go for movies occasionally(note: its occasionally cos the tixs r damn ex), go out. I was waiting to go out on sat yet perhaps there is no reason to go out at all as work preceeds everything.
I am a str fwd and candid person tt spks her mind. Yet, wrds got stuck in my throat for asking u out for even juz a simple movie or dinner. Damn! I shd stop writing nw lest i tear in front of Xin Ni; nt with Yumin ard..I wish i can do the headstand, so tears wont flow whenever i don wan them to.
I'm learning to accept that this is different. :) Not the norm. And i will adopt the heck-care attitude that Xin ni said.