I admit i was(still am!) very touched when u said those wrds in the sms. No, it wasnt the sweet things; it was ur sincerity. I tot everyth was abt christianity issues bt wat u said made me realised tt u did think long and hard abt us, abt the possibility of a future; and whether u had the capability to treat me as hw i shd b treated. and the fate n the belief. ANd so i dedicate this entry to u.
I'm beginning to try n understand and noe u better. Though we argue over small matters, and u always sound so philosophical; resulting in me being pissed, bt i appreciate the way u thought things out logically. :) and after all, we made up n talked things out after the arguments. True, u always said i like to chg topics as n when i like, u always said i'm aloof etc.. Bt well, we are learning to understand each other better.
I hope in the days to come, we get to know each othr even better. Considering the fact tt both of us are tryin to step out of our own lil' world. To take a step towards believing...