Tuesday, January 31, 2006

There is a moment in every one's life where the awareness of their future bursts like a bubble onto the surface of their conscious mind. It is then that the weak avoid the realisation and busy themselves with the mundane tasks of life. It is also at this moment that the strong willed awake and decide to take action to change their world for the better.

The Dead Poets Society was famous for" Carpe Diem! (Seize the day)". I realised we need to remind ourselves everyday as each day only passed us by this once and its up to us to make it fulfilling before we let it pass.

I asked myself what is it tt i want to achieve. Have i succeeded in getting wat i wan? If i were 10 yrs younger, wat will i wan to achieve in future and till nw, hv i achieve it. Someone once said:" There are no failures in life... Only Results"

And so the words one say create the beliefs, the beliefs create the attitude which gives the leverage and the leverage creates the action. The 3 stages of programming in life:

Stage 1. Negative programming. "I cant, I'll try to, I wish i could....."
Stage 2. Problem recognition, (which i'm always guity of). Perhaps also called procrastinating. Characterized by words like:" I ought to, I shd, I really must start with that exercise regime buy..." and so the list goes on...
Stage 3. Taking action.(I will start doing it frm nw on.. nv too late right?) Focuses on solutions and is characterized by words such as:" I will, I can, I have.."

ANd with tt.. it shall be etched in my mind.


not. a. boy!4:24 AM

l*l joHnny; l*l fiVe-yEaRs; l*l mOustachIn'; l*l cycLIn'; l*l groW!'; l*l geT gUrlfRen';
l*l Happy Tree Friends
Cute Overloads
NTU French Society
HoroScoPes
What's YouR TaKe On ThiS?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com