Screw up day screw up day!!! Even D.land doesnt load. I alighted four stops before my destination today and as a result got to walk for quite a distance under the rain. So angry at myself, my foolishness. I could only wipe angry tears away. But i managed to reach my wrk place in time. And then everything went well.. till it was the time to go hm. Supposed to take bus 73. Things got wierd as i got up the bus...Route taken was all wierd. I ended up at Upp Paya Lebar bt still i refused to get dwn, thinking bus 73 muz hv changed route. Bt it wasnt long before all warning signs and instinct tld me to get down. Yes, i boarded the wrong bus!!! I donno hw on EARTH i could mistook bus 43 for 73!!! This time, i din tear. Lucky for me, i could take a bus hm to my place opp.
As i sat the wrong bus.. many thoughts flashed across my mind. N i saw a signage at the bus stop which depicts a model opening her mouth to 1/8th of a pizza with the caption: BITE ME! ANd then i had the wildest thought. Will SG be a liberal country in say 10/50 yrs dwn the road? Such tt such advertisements become lewd pictures of the lady opening her mouth to a male anatomy. I mean, look at Amsterdam. They even have a penis fountain. ANd tt alone attracts millions of tourists to pose pictures with it. ANd then The Eiffel Tower. The Phallic Rock at the Nananhoa Hill. And so the list goes on...
SO who would be so sure tt SG will not veer towards this extent in the far future?