Thursday, January 05, 2006

FOr the first time in few wks, i felt yet again tt all-too-familiar feeling. Cant really slp well so i tot i will read and read till i feel tired and can let myself drop dead on my pillow. I succeeded.
THis being a new yr, my yr, i vow to live it to my very best. I wan only joy and laughter in yr 2006. I don wan the feeling of sadness. I juz wan to forget. If only i can hv a memory charm worked over me, i will choose to forget tt teeny part of memory.

Tt memory was gd in the past.. worth reminiscing even. Bt i feel i couldnt relive tt feeling happy.

I decided to take up french lvl 2. Juz wanna learn during the lessons bt nt going to bother abt exams. Cos OJT said it doesnt affect my honours even if i fail since i alr fulfilled my requirement!


not. a. boy!8:24 PM

l*l joHnny; l*l fiVe-yEaRs; l*l mOustachIn'; l*l cycLIn'; l*l groW!'; l*l geT gUrlfRen';
l*l Happy Tree Friends
Cute Overloads
NTU French Society
HoroScoPes
What's YouR TaKe On ThiS?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com