Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Again.. tt feeling, which i hated. Ad nauseam. I hate to show signs of weakness. I applaud myself for being so strong and uttering those words to u resolutely. For the 3rd time since the many similar conversations we had, I did not teared. My voice was steady; my resolution nv wavering. I prided myself for being strong-willed by nature, and so once again, I surpassed all emotions capable of threatening me to allow me to sink deeper into the abyss. Its really time i stepped back, and look at my surroundings; the people who cared and loved me.


not. a. boy!9:30 PM

l*l joHnny; l*l fiVe-yEaRs; l*l mOustachIn'; l*l cycLIn'; l*l groW!'; l*l geT gUrlfRen';
l*l Happy Tree Friends
Cute Overloads
NTU French Society
HoroScoPes
What's YouR TaKe On ThiS?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com