Monday, January 30, 2006

2nd day of CNY and i "scolded" a monk! Why?? Its nt my fault. I juz hate ppl who pretend to be some sacred being and ask for $$$! and yet under the pretext of saying the $ is for their temple etc etc.. and tt after i donate he will carve my name on the great walls of temple. Pls lor, after i donate he also nv ask my name.. N the monk got hair akin to the NS men.

He showed me some pictures of his dilapidated temple. I knew wat it was he wans bt i wan him to say out if he dared. He did. I asked him if any amt will do.. He said:" Of cos, bt then the more u gif the better." ( i thought usually monks only go for alms and not $$?) Thinkin it was the CNY, i decided to pretend he is genuine and gave him $4 for heaven's + my own's sake (cos i wanna get rid of him).

Monk: " HUH!!! $4 ONLY!!"
Me(irritated & raising my voice an octave higher): " Wat! I thought u said any amt will do.If u don wan give me back."
Monk (quickly recovering himself):"Oh.. its fine. I'm juz exclaiming its $4 cos u are so generous." N he proceeded to pocket the money.
Me(cant take it any longer; voice dripping w sarcasm):" Happy New Yr and oh btw, i tot monks DO NOT ask for donations??" ANd i smiled sweetly at him with my 1000 megawatts smile (I DON DENY! haha).

And then i turned my back on him before he could open his mouth and start stuttering.

Mean? I don think so. I wld gladly donate if he came up with some donation cards for cancer kids or sth.


not. a. boy!7:55 AM

l*l joHnny; l*l fiVe-yEaRs; l*l mOustachIn'; l*l cycLIn'; l*l groW!'; l*l geT gUrlfRen';
l*l Happy Tree Friends
Cute Overloads
NTU French Society
HoroScoPes
What's YouR TaKe On ThiS?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com