Wednesday, December 14, 2005

i donno y i teared so easily on mon.. i've been telling myself whole day NOT to CRY.. esp in lab where there's so many ppl.. and for a moment i succeeded... only for a moment. and then later sth happened... i was so frustrated, couldnt scream and i could only cry. think yf muz think i'm so weak.

I hate crying. hate myself for showing this weakness. Crying is an emotional outlet. yet i do not like to show it unless absolutely necessary. I see it as a sign of weakness in myself.

I have to stay strong!!

p/s: XN, pls try n take proper meals n do take a break ya..don stress..


not. a. boy!2:54 AM

l*l joHnny; l*l fiVe-yEaRs; l*l mOustachIn'; l*l cycLIn'; l*l groW!'; l*l geT gUrlfRen';
l*l Happy Tree Friends
Cute Overloads
NTU French Society
HoroScoPes
What's YouR TaKe On ThiS?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com