It would happen sooner or later. I knew it. Yet i couldnt handle the news properly when it was broken to me. I donno wat else to do now. To run or to hide? Where could i hide then? Where could i run to? I cant tell wat is the prob. No one would understand. The news hit me just when i least expected it. Ok, i've been thinking abt it. Act just yest. I could hardly believe hw accurate the news would be. Call it women's intuition. Prob right now, the best thing to do is to face up to reality. Immerse myself in work. Give my all and everything in work. The harsh truth is, can i? It seems the best logical way out.(i'm so frustrated with this comp btw, the typing came out in slow blocks.) I badly wanted to tell someone.. Bt i cant. I hope to God i'll get over it slowly.. and hopefully by exam time, if the bad thign were to happen, i would more or less get over it and couldnt care less! Like a bottle tossed in the sea, With no one to offer me a cup of consolation tea. I donno when the waves would crash me, I could only wait and see. I wish for determination to see me thru this period, And strength it shall be bestowed upon me. Tld myself NOT TO drop tears. Din succeed. I feel lk bawling like a baby. With no worries.