Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I can't stand a certain person.. He keeps complaining abt his aching life! It realli gets on my nerves. Everytime i read ur blog, all it has are complaining abt ur stupid bloody life! Y cant u be satisfied for once? Its god's gift to u! If u feel miserable, then pls go do sth abt it! Try n live life to the fullest, brighten up or sth. Or go get a gf. FOR GOODNESS' SAKE!

Stimes i donno to pity u or despise u. For not cherishing wat u have. Yes i admit u are a gd guy. Prob even husband material like wat my fren said. Bt pls!!!! Get a gRIP! AHHHHHHHH! I feel lk venting my frustrations! I noe wat u do w ur life is not of my goddamn biz. Bt when u start complaining n complaining, i feel so sick. I feel sori for u. I think to myself:" if u are so unhappy with life, go to westin stamford hotel, highest storey, and take a leap.

While flying u'll prob think tt's the most blissful thing tt eva happen in ur entire f******* life! But before u could enjoy the exhilaration, u fall flat on ur face. I'll bet the last thing on ur mind was:" WHY DO MY LIFE SUCK?"


not. a. boy!8:00 AM

l*l joHnny; l*l fiVe-yEaRs; l*l mOustachIn'; l*l cycLIn'; l*l groW!'; l*l geT gUrlfRen';
l*l Happy Tree Friends
Cute Overloads
NTU French Society
HoroScoPes
What's YouR TaKe On ThiS?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com