Saturday, July 30, 2005

I donno y we are still so hostile towards each other... mb not hostile, bt things aren't the same anymore.. sisters shdnt be like tt. Somehw i just feel tt U are just too proud of urself, and refused to start talking first. Ya, u'll think:" Y shd i be the first to talk? I'm nt the eldest." I've alrd started soo many small conversations.. I wish things to go back to as before.

Juz nw u called home.. and it seems the conversation was super short. I donno y things became like tt among all of us. Things just wont be the same anymore.. Sad.

Whoever said time could heal all wounds? Rubbish. Look at my situation. I feel lk laughing. Wat a load of rubbish.


not. a. boy!8:13 AM

l*l joHnny; l*l fiVe-yEaRs; l*l mOustachIn'; l*l cycLIn'; l*l groW!'; l*l geT gUrlfRen';
l*l Happy Tree Friends
Cute Overloads
NTU French Society
HoroScoPes
What's YouR TaKe On ThiS?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com