Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I donno y is it tt U are starting to annoy me in some ways. I hv alr apologised and gave U the reasons y i gave my num to those french guys. It was a wrong doing on my part. Cos i was simply too tired after my TW trip. I sms. U simply chose to ignore it. And then later sms me saying u gtg. Cant use the phone cos ur coll are there. Is this an excuse?

U said U care abt me, hence u reacted this way. I came back frm tw and looked fwd to talkin to u and telling u abt the trip. And then all i get is:" FYI, I'm still ANGRY w u." *stunned*

I hate U.
I regret buying tt souvenir for u in the hot sweltering sun and trying to squeeze out every last penny of my NT$.
I refused to borrow $ frm my fren cos i wanna use my OWN $$ and buy U the gift.
I am disappointed in U.


not. a. boy!1:52 AM

l*l joHnny; l*l fiVe-yEaRs; l*l mOustachIn'; l*l cycLIn'; l*l groW!'; l*l geT gUrlfRen';
l*l Happy Tree Friends
Cute Overloads
NTU French Society
HoroScoPes
What's YouR TaKe On ThiS?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com